The Lindsay Agricultural Society values your privacy.
The Lindsay Agricultural Society (the Society) is committed to providing our clients, staff, and visitors with Websites that respect their privacy.
Our website does not automatically gather any personal information from you (name, phone number, or email address). This information is only obtained if you provide it voluntarily. For example, when you contact us via e-mail or complete an online form, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us gather the information you have requested.
Any personal information you do provide is managed according to the Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Specific Privacy Concerns and the Society Websites
- We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Lindsay Agricultural Society and its events across the internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the lindsayex.wpstagecoach.com website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
- Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- If you do not wish to see ads from Lindsay Agricultural Society you can opt out in several ways:
- Online Communications – In order to provide you with a product, service or information, you may voluntarily submit personal information to us for purposes such as submitting a vendor or exhibitor application, obtaining information, corresponding with us, and participating in contests and surveys. We may combine and store personal information about your use of our websites and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
- E-Mail Communications – Occasionally, the Society may send you e-mail communications with information that may be useful to you, including information about the products and services of the Society, its affiliates and other third parties with whom we have a commercial relationship. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of your preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from the Society. However, if you are a vendor, customer, supplier, exhibitor, or otherwise have a commercial relationship with the Society, to ensure that you receive important information, you agree that we may send you non-marketing related information when necessary.
- Links – Our websites may contain links to other websites which are provided to you as a convenience only. You are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy practices than the Society, and the Society has no responsibility for such third party websites.
For more information or comments, please contact us.
LEX Chief Privacy Officer